Terms Of Service
Last updated: 03-01-2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the suppliervalley.com website and the SupplierValley.com App mobile application (the “Service”) operated by SupplierValley.com (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your full name, date of birth, billing address, and shipping address.
Some parts of the Service are or may be billed on a subscription basis (“Subscription(s)”). You will be billed in advance on a recurring plan as described in the subscription package, at the time of subscription.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for maintaining and affirming the full and total authenticity, ownership, and responsibility of the Content.
If you are utilising Our Service on behalf of a specific entity, company, alliance, partner, you ensure that you have full rights over the Content.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any type of Content at our sole discretion, that is on this website and/or application, which includes and is not limited to, Content that is posted by you, through any means.
Prohibited content include, and is not limited to Products and/or Services that fall into any of the categories below:
- Adult Entertainment (Sexually Oriented)
- Alcholic Foods or Beverages and related Products
- Bar Specific (or Primary) Products
- Audio/video text (file sharing, video streaming)
- Buyers Clubs
- Cash Gifting
- Chain Letters
- Cultural artifacts, Antiquities, and Native American Artifacts
- Dating/Social networking
- Direct Marketing- Subscription Sellers
- Drug Paraphernalia
- Embassy, Foreign Consulate, or Other Foreign Government, Visa assistance
- Employment Agencies
- Essay/Thesis writing services
- Extended warranty companies
- Financial Services or Advice (including but not limited to)
- Check cashing
- Collection agencies or firms involved in recovering/collecting past due receivables
- Credit card protection (including identity theft protection)
- Credit Counseling or Credit Repair Services
- Currency exchange
- Debt consolidation
- Money transfer services/Cash Advance (except for regulated Financial Institutions which are acceptable)
- Quasi Cash
- Firearms, Ammunition, High Capacity Magazines, Weapons (Swords, Knives, etc.)
- Fulfillment Centers
- Future services (merchants that provide investment on future maturity goods or services including but not limited to wines/spirits or timber investment))
- Gambling, including Prognostication, Lotteries, Raffles, Contests, and sweepstakes
- "Get-rich-quick" schemes (wealth management, income potential oriented)
- Hypnosis and/or subliminal recordings or consultation
- Illegal and Potentially Illegal Products/Services
- Inbound Telemarketing Companies that receive calls as the result of post cards or similar mailings (as opposed to catalog or media advertising)
- Infomercial Sellers
- Internet Pharmacies
- High Risk Marketing content
- Products promoting healing claims, health / anti-aging benefits, affiliations with any religious blessings and lucky charms
- Branded / Trademark protected products in the absence of reseller rights
- Images, logos, designs of existing protected intellectual property
- Celebrity images/names used in product advertisement
- Courier/shipping and delivery services
- NGO (donation websites, non-profit-excluding USA)
- Contractors (handyman repairs, heating, electrician, construction, landscape)
- Beauty Salons (hair dressers, Aesthetics)
- Free websites (i.e. Facebook, blogs)
- Internet Pharmacy Referral Sites
- Legal services and/or advice
- Loan or Mortgage Modification
- Market Research Reports
- Matrimonial sites, "Find-A-Bride", etc.
- Meat Products (To add meat products, please obtain permission by contacting us.)
- Medical Benefits packages
- Medical Marijuana
- Medical Services, Advice and/or Devices
- Multi-Level Marketing Companies
- Musical Products or Services
- Negative response marketing techniques by any type of seller (i.e. customer is automatically charged if they don't return the merchandise at the end of the free trial period)
- Newsgroups and/or file sharing services
- Non-Accredited Certification Test Exams, Academic Degrees, or Diplomas
- Offering a Free Gift, Prize or Contest/Sweepstakes entry as an inducement to purchase their product or service
- Online Gaming and In-Game Items (Minecraft)
- Outbound Telemarketing Companies
- Payment Service Providers
- Phone unlocking/"jailbreaking", modification chips, unlock codes
- Police and other Government Identification and Equipment
- Pork, and other types of meat that are not halal.
- Pre-Adult Content- Pictures, Videos, etc. of individuals under the age of 18
- Pre-Paid Phone Card or Services
- Prescription Drugs/Devices, Controlled Substances, Unapproved Drugs, Unapproved Medical Devices,
- Products that promote or facilitate illegal activity
- Products or services that are not halal
- Products or images that contain pictures of women, or improperly dressed men.
- Pseudo-pharmaceuticals (anti-aging pills, sex nutrients, herbal supplements, protein powder supplements)
- Psychic or astrological readings/consultation
- Radar and/or cellular jammers or boosters
- Remote Access Services / Technical Support
- Religious Products, including but not limited to Christmas paraphernalia
- Replica and/or unlicensed branded goods
- Sellers offering Substantial Rebates or Special Incentives that are awarded to the cardholder subsequent to the original purchase
- Selling Products/Services as an Agent for a Third Party
- Products, Services or Platforms that promote Hatred, Racism, or Religious Persecution
- Social Media Advertising (excluding Social Media Management)
- Sports forecasting or odds-making
- Telecommunications industry (including Local and Long Distance Calls, Credit Card Calls, Calls Through Use of Magnetic-Stripe-Reading Telephones, and Fax Services)
- Tobacco Products, Smoking Mixtures, or Tobacco Substitutes, e-cigarettes, vape accessories
- Travel Services, including Airfare, Cruises, and Car Rentals
- "Up-Sell" Sellers
- Wigs, Hairpieces, Toupees (including false eye lashes, extensions)
- Business consultancy
- Sell/Advertise any product, service or activity that is deceptive, misleading, predatory, prohibited by one or more Card Networks, or that provides no added benefit to the buyer.
- Sell/Advertise any product or service enabling consumers to circumvent locks, programming codes or security features or manufacturer protections (illegally circumventing other copyright protection devices), or certain geographic or IP-based restrictions
- Sell/Advertise malware and including, but not limited to, computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, spyware, dishonest adware, crimeware, unauthorized rootkits, and other malicious and unsolicited software.
- Involve the sales of activities that are identified by government agencies as having a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
- Sell/Advertise Access-based, media-downloading services or software where the participant(s) do not have the right to distribute the underlying content.
We reserve the right to remove any type of Content, product, supplier, wholesaler, importer, exporter, business, service, text, picture, or advertisement, from this platform (website/application), that we deem unfit (at our sole discretion).
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by SupplierValley.com.
SupplierValley.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that SupplierValley.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Our policies on data are very strict when it comes to privacy. We hate spam, and spammers. All effort has been made to keep your data as secure as possible. Certain types of data like passwords are never stored in plain text, but in highly encrypted form, that cannot be decrypted. You will not be spammed, and your data will not be sold to a third-party. Your data however will be used to generate unidentifiable statistical reports, for example, like the number of users over time, the number of signup locations, etc. You agree that all data that you feed into SupplierValley.com, becomes the property of the company.
SupplierValley.com is a website only, that is networked with other websites, that all come under one parent entity. Your data will be used across our sister websites for multiple reasons, including uses like the generation of statistics, the betterment of our services individually, and as a whole. Additionally we will also use your data in order to provide you with a better user experience. You agree to give us your consent, to utilise any, and all data, and information, entered into this website.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 10 to 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us